Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction

      My name is Hannah. I have one sister named Hayley. I love to play soccer! I am on the soccer team this year at North. I have been in soccer for about 7 years. I enjoy it a lot! For NJH I was also on the basketball and track team. The events I did in track were the long jump, high jump, 1mile, and the 1/2 of a mile.

       I also play the violin and piano. I also was in dance for 9 years! I am also on a USAT team with Erin, Hannah, Amanda, and Kaitlynn. I am very busy as you can see!

     My family likes to go camping together. We have a camper and we go camping often. Other things I like to do is go to the cabin and go swimming.





       

19 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Hannah I'm part of your introduction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying soccer at North this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I will be able to beat you someday in the Mile Hannah Banana!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you will beat me with all of your training in cross country. Do you know what your mile time is right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya it's pretty good! I hope at least one of our teams win this year =)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Abbie! You are really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't go camping this year as much as others because my dad had surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did good yesturday at soccer! It was a close game :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah...you did too! I thought it was fun! I can't wait for the game Tueday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did good at soccer on Tuesday! I hope our team does well the rest of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You are busy - and athletic! Where is your cabin? We have a place on Little Birch - it's my favorite place to be;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, it is my aunt and uncles cabin. It is on lake Sulivan

    ReplyDelete